9.9.09

Fashion's Night Out NYC


Fashion week is upon us in New York City and we are all smiles!! Unfortunately I haven't hit the big leagues yet and I don't have front row seats to every show, I know, I know... sad :-(. One event I know I'll be attending for sure is FASHION'S NIGHT OUT NYC. In May this year, our beloved Mayor Bloomberg teamed up with Vogue Magazine's Anna Wintour to announce & promote this historic night. September 10th will be the first of the [hopefully] anual nightly event taking place in hundreds of stores throughout the city. The concpet is simple, leave retail stores open late so consumers (mainly fashion fiends like you & me) can shop til we drop. By doing this, they're hoping to give the economy the boost it so desperately asking for and perhaps the purchasing trend will continue throughout the Holiday season that is slowly approaching. For more details such as schedules, contests and where you can get a tshirt for Fashion Night out visit their website at :www.fashionnightout.com/timeline.php.

No comments: