9.9.09

Fly Music- Damn it, You Need This!!!



If you are going to purchase two things for your entertainment this September these two things should be it. I've never been more serious in my life. Okay, maybe I have,[lol] but the point is, you need this. Blueprint 3 is Jay-Z's 11th album. I don't know if I'll ever be able to say that I purchased that many album from one artist and have always at least liked every single one. I mean, let's just be serious, this man is the best rapper alive; challenge that statement if you dare. I don't know why everyone is so timid about saying that aloud, anyway. The album is excellent. The flow, content, production, guest apperances, all of it is crazy. And no, I'm not just saying that cus I'm [more than] a fan, I'm just saying you will not regret this $9.98 at Target. Also If you're a mass transit commuter like me, do your self another favor and pick up the XXL issue as well. Pick it up if you're not too, obviously... Ninety percent of the magazine is Hov. It features breakdowns of his Blueprint album(s) and a great photo shoot in honor of Rocawear's 10th anniversary, the shoot is styled by none other than hip-hop's & my favorite stylist June Ambrose. You're sure to enjoy the pictures shot like scenes from some of his videos, my favorite is the "Excuse me miss" depiction. WHO IS that male model?!!?! Damn. - well, ENJOY! Definitely share your opinions about the album too, I'd love to know what you think as always.

No comments: