22.12.09

Music Fly- I Digg ...



Ladies and gentlemen, I'm in love, with new music that is. R&B music has resurfaced and catapulted back in to the greatness that it once was and I couldn't be happier. Music lovers, have you ever anticipated an album so much and been disappointed? Sucks, right? Well, not this time! Honestly this has been one of the few times that I've purchased multiple CD's in a short period and has had a hard time deciding what to listen to because it's all so good!! This hasn't happened since the days of Carl Thomas, 112 and Donnell Jones. [Ahh…High School…sigh] Anyway, just thought I’d share my thoughts: Trey Songz – is ready for a Best Vocal performance Grammy, the end. Chris Brown- makes you want me want to graffiti “Back and better than ever” all over public property. Alicia Keys freely covers every element of love you can possible think of. Ryan Leslie has transitioned flawlessly from producer to singer to sometimes rapper while telling his story in song. If you haven’t already done so, go out and purchase these albums. I call it the "make it through the winter soundly” collection. If I sincerely like something I’ll always offer a positive opinion about it. These artists should cut me a check. [lol] Happy listening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hot-wallpapers
lgqs x ´ mv 45