21.12.09

Holiday Wish List- Fly Girl Edition.



[sings] Tis the season to be spending fa-la-la-la-la ... [record scratch] sorry, got a little carried away! So, I've been surveying my little tale off trying to find the best or most appreciated holiday gifts for men, and women all over the earth! Ok, maybe not the earth. But thanks to my BBM contacts, social networking sites, and conversations I've compiled two lists. I’ve given you results for the men and I know its last minute but here are five gifts to give to her that would make her happy forever! Or at least satisfy her until her birthday, anniversary, or some other special occasion comes around...1.Fabulous Shoes Christian Louboutin Gressimo pumps $853, 2.A fierce coat Coach sash coat $1,126, 3.Gift certificate to her favorite Spa,[your choice] 4.A great handbag DKNY satchel $295, 5.A planned getaway to her favorite weekend spot . <---My favorite*

No comments: