22.11.09

Sweet Tee of the week


Well...If I told you guys that I had an icon hanging out in my closet then you wouldn't believe me. So that is how she became the sweet tee. Last weekend I was on Fifth Avenue, desperately trying NOT to shop. [I'll pause so you can laugh now] Well, as you've guessed that didn't go so well once I stepped into the Zara. So after I made this $29.99 purchase, I started to wonder how long I'd been walking this earth not knowing about this tribute to Grace Jones? So I did a little research and apparently there was also a grey sweatshirt which is also pictured here. I adore any model that paved the way for chocolate colored women to make a name for themselves on and off the runways of fashion! She's one of the original divas in the game and I'm proud to walk around with that huge lively expression of hers on my chest.

3 comments:

Peggy M. said...

i want this tee!!!

Peggy M. said...

i mean... sweatshirt.

Rosie B! said...

It is Pretty dope isn't it?