23.10.09

Sweet Tee of the week

I've wanted this tee shirt for the longest, yes it’s a little inappropriate but, man is it necessary!! I mean who doesn't love "new shit" and when I saw they updated it with a "free shit" version, I had to have it. I also had to share it with you guys since you're all flyer then pieces of paper bearing your names! It’s a cheap & chic humorous way to express your self. My number one rule in fashion is to be comfortable, and do what you feel; you can always pull off anything being true to your self no matter what it is. This tee is available at www.UrbanOutfitters.com online store only and its on sale right now too $14.99. Just don't have yours on when I have mine on, and it'll be all good... lol

2 comments:

Urban Diva said...

luv the free ish one...i might have to get it

N/A said...

LOVE!