21.10.09

Shoe Fly!- Plethora of Platform Goodies!





 These Top Shop shoes are like every short girls wet dream. Fishing through their website earlier, I noticed just how many different pairs of platform shoes they had. If you’re anything like me, and love to heighten your outfits because of your vertical challenges, you may need to take a trip down to the Soho District of Manhattan. I particularly loved these and can see all of them paired with one, or two, or ten things in my closet already [yeah, I know, any excuse to shop]. Anyway, here are the Shoe names and prices from top left to bottom right: Symbol Peeped Toe $135, Larissa Velcro $145, Strike Platform $135 (also available in Black), Stealth Platform $145, Levi Strappy Tribal Sandal $145 (also available in a purple/black combo), and the Lucinda $145. For more styles and colors like these and other shoes please visit: www.topshop.com

No comments: