15.10.09

Sex and the City VS. The sidechic





Penelope Cruz must have lost her mind to take this role! Just Kidding, well, sorta; it’s been reported that in that upcoming Sex and the City movie she'll be playing Mr. Big's office temptress. The always impeccably redcarpet chic, five foot nothing, Academy award winning actress will attempt to seduce the now [finally] married John Preston away from Carrie Bradshaw (Main character played by Sarah Jessica Parker for those of you living under a rock). While filming at New York’s Empire Hotel this week it’s been said that Ms Cruz was looking ever so fierce in a backless number, well, no surprise there. I just hope she doesn't start getting harrassed with "homewrecker" hate in the streets, rumor has it Sex and The City fans are a little bit crazy. I'm just saying... In other news, for all those in favor of Smith Jerrod returning say “I”! Ok. Done. Jason Lewis will be returning along side the entire original cast for part two and in the words of Martha Stewert, that's a good thing. Ok, that’s all the info I’ve got and that’s all I’ll be giving even if I read another article on it, I don’t want to spoil it too much for you or me. However, I do think I speak for all of the fans when I say I am beaming with anticipation!!

6 comments:

flix said...

First of all I would like to say that Penelope Cruz is one of the sexiest women to walk the planet and I believe that this movie will stay true to its lying ass roots. Big will be faithful to Carrie.

I love SJP and I think that BIG should respect his marriage but really? Penelope Cruz? Why would he hire her sexy ass in the first place? and why the hell wouldn't he cheat? stupid ass writers.

I'm gonna watch the movie though lol.

Rosie B! said...

First I'd like to agree with you on the Penelope Cruz comment.She's a problem, accent and all. Second I'd love for you to elaborate on what you mean when you say "lying ass roots".

Obviously since the movie isn't out we're not sure how Penelope comes into the story, but he better be faithful damn it!Sexy girls will always come around to tempt,(Yes,I know,not "Penelope Cruz sexy" but it's all about how the married man chooses to handle it everytime.

flix said...

fashionandflix.blogspot.com I talked about this. I was watching an episode last night where Carrie clearly said that she was in a relationship with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. Then, I saw Aiden in what appeared to be a dashiki shirt. In another scene he was in some other atrocious outfit that clearly didn't fit him with a retarded looking adjustable hat (to the back) and some ridiculous looking 'John Lennon-esque" sunglasses. Carrie was in dope ass couture dresses and Christian Dior saddle bags the whole time.

WWWOOOOORDD?

I'm supposed to believe that they are together? That shit seems like a BIIIIIIG problem. I don't buy it. Lying ass writers and costume designers!

And as far as P.Cruz working for him..... I don't believe it.

Rosie B! said...

Ouch! ah man, I REMEMBER those "ridiculous looking "John Lennon-esque" sunglasses" I'd rather not, but I do. smh

OK,so I read your blog on the men of SATC and to a certain extent I do agree. They should've done a better job styling the men, you're right about that. Its like seeing the girl trotting down 5th avenue wearing Chanel & Loubi's holding hands with a thugged out Boyfriend. people do wonder how THAT happend right? lol

And Oh, you need to come to terms with the P. Cruz working for him thing hun, its ok, accept it lol.

N/A said...

i swear you stay keeping me informed. this plot got me a little more excited about the movie. i'm a SATC fanatic, but was worried about what the story would be now that they are all older and more accomplished. we shall see.

Rosie B! said...

aww, anytime anti-pop!! I hear what you're saying and yes we shall my dear.