30.9.09

You say your kids' the Cutest??? Prove it!!


Hey there blog readers, when I saw this ad I thought about all the adorable children I know, so I thought I'd spread the word. Of course this is a process and there is alot of competition, but its beter to try and fail then fail to try, right? Right. Click on the link for all the information. Good luck!!

Register to Enter the Gap Casting Call


A Disney Family.com account is required to enter and vote.

Benefits of Joining:Enter your child into the Gap Casting Call contest. To be eligible, children must be between 0 and 10 years of age at the time of entry.
Help choose the Gap Casting Call winners from the top 20 finalists

Vote for your Fan Favorite

Receive exclusive offers from Gap
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/?cmp=OTC-Gap-Vanity
Read Contest Rules Register Now


2 comments:

Peggy M. said...

where's the link?!

Rosie B! said...

it's in purple now...