11.12.09

Sweet Tee of the week


This sweet tee is brought to you by my friend's line, Jah New York! It's [the softest] white tee with a painting of the Brooklyn Bridge in it's background topped off the clothing line's signature. As per their website the description is as followed: Made from Premium Bamboo and Organic cotton. Bamboo fiber is softer than the softest cotton, has a natural sheen to the surface and feels similar to silk or cashmere. 70% Bamboo / 30% Organic Cotton blend. Water based print for a very soft feel. <---SWEET! If someone read that to me while I had my eyes close I'd buy it just because it sounds so good! I like this shirt, its giving me a very cool artsy feel. This tee is $30 and is available at  this link; http://jahnystore.bigcartel.com/product/ny-tag.

No comments: