3.12.09

[SAMPLE] Sale Away - Charlotte Ronson, Derek Lam, Dolce Vita



I know we're still at war and in a recession but... I don't know how else we can help the economy. So [if it’s possible] go shopping and help yourself! Moving along... part two of my sample sale posts includes Charlotte Ronson, Derek Lam [SCREAM!] and Dolce Vita Shoes! C. Ronson started yesterday and will end tomorrow, sorry, I was tardy for the party, but better late than never, right? If you're anywhere near this great city of New York, mosey on down to 1071 Sixth Ave., at 41st St, ste. 301 between the hours of 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and stack up! Derek Lam is selling his Fall ‘09 goodies at 601 W. 26th St., b/t Eleventh & Twelfth Aves., ste.1730 from 10am -6pm today and tomorrow only. That sale goes up to 80% [fashion highway robbery]. Last but not least for the shoe fly in you, booties, and pumps and flats are flying off shelves at 70% off courtesy of Dolce Vita this Saturday and & Sunday, from 12pm-7 p.m.at 156 Ludlow St., b/t Stanton & Rivington Sts. on the 4th flr! I know it’s the season for giving, so if you feel a little guilty make some of these purchases gifts for your female friends & family. I know I’d give a major smooch to the person who got me a gift from any one of these designers. No mistletoe necessary. Think about it. As always, happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i SDHC[/url] DS ZKwa)