10.12.09

RosieB's Trending Topic: Sequins of Events



SEQUINS is the new black and  has got to be my favorite trend in fashion right now. Once upon a time when people said "sequins" I cringed at the thought of over-the-top fitted calf length evening dresses worn by ladies with heavy makeup, hair and jewels. So basically I thought of the TV drama Dynasty. But just like everything else circa '80's it's reared it used-to-be ugly but now fabulous head! BCBG made a great grey shirt like/vest with silver sequins detail years ago, that I love and will never get tired of wearing. [Shout out to my former discount, sigh.] Close to three years ago I saw Nelly Furtado rock a Black Sequins Beret and began obsessively looking for one, fast forward to the Spring of '09 I finally got one. [Shout out to Forever 21 and my roomate "Beans"!] Now I'm on another mission, this time for the perfect, sequin JACKET. I think this is an investment piece. This style of jacket allows you to dress up any outfit in a snap, you'll get alot of use out of it especially during the HOLIDAY SEASON and if it "goes out of style" it'll come back. You don't believe me? Ask Joan Collins. These are my favorites from London Import Top Shop. As you can see it's going to be a tough choice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://jupybyqij.arcadepages.com/gitylyp.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

flix said...

you know that you got some hot shit brewing when the dumbass junk infomercial comments pop up on your blog. Gooooooooo Rosie.

N/A said...

you know how i feel about sequins! iConcur

Rosie B! said...

@ Flix- LOL!! I can't believe these fools, but Thanks babe!

@ Anti-Pop Yes! Yes! and Yes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)