31.12.09

Favorite Fashionistas of 2009!

When narrowing down who my Favorite Fashionistas of ’09 were, I had a little bit of difficulty. To me a fashionista is someone who manages to be Fly, Fearless and Flawless most of the time. All of the time isn’t really possible, but whether in sweatpants or in skirts they exude an air of confidence that makes you believe they look great in anything they have on. I just wanted to make sure that all the women I chose were not only fly by society’s standards, but by their own. I believe fashion isn’t about doing what everyone else is doing; it’s doing what works best for you! So Big Fashion hats off to you ladies, you really did your thing this year! The always fashion forward, Rihanna. Little Ms [killing that buzz cut] Funky Diva Solange Knowles. The forever chic dark and lovely Kerry Washington. The ever so graceful Michelle Obama. And My Favorite Haute Couture loving, Hermes Birkin Bag rocking Stylista, June Ambrose! As always, I’d love to here your opinions, tell me what you think

1 comment:

N/A said...

love the picks. rihanna had an amazing year in style. still can't believe her pon di replay transformation. and thanks for adding kerry washington - her fabness is sometimes underrated.