17.12.09

Cashmere Thoughts



I'm completely enamored with Blue Area's graphic cashmere tops!! The twelve year old label has a knit specialty like no other. The simple but ingenious idea of putting the images of iconic figures on clothing has been in fashion for a while, but I’ve yet to see it come to life in such a refined manor. The attention to detail in every shirt makes me feel like I’m looking at a Monet painting of Jimmy Hendrix, The Kennedy’s, or Jim Morrison. So if you hadn’t already known, I just had to share this portion of this Fly brand with you guys! Of course when it comes to purchasing, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for so between the artistry and cashmere these shirts cost any where from $445- $1000. For specific prices and other styles, please visit http://www.brownsfashion.com/

1 comment:

N/A said...

ahhhh! the kennedy one is fiyah