30.11.09

Strike a Frugal Pose


Here we go again...a collaboration that no one could've expected! Well, maybe it's not so far fetched anymore to see designers cheapen up these days. About a week or two ago, I excitedly posted about Zac Posen creating a sportswear line that will be sold in Saks Fifth Avenue come 2010 [Refer to “Posen has Spoken” for details]. Now it seems that Mr. Haute Couture is all about the affordable fly since he's now teamed up with Target! I read in UK Vogue’s site that Zac will be joining the retailers’ Go International Collection, which includes the likes of designers such as, Thakoon, and hot young Bay area native Erin Fetherston. Alexander McQueen and Anna Sui have already graced Target with their designs and although I failed to purchase either one, they looked pretty fab from what I saw. Obviously I'm really anxious to see what Zac will come up with. The collection will only be available to purchase in select stores and on line from April 25th to May 3oth 2010, since that's not, like tomorrow and you have a million things on your mind, I'll keep you posted along the way. Who loves you baby?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Love this! I can't wait to see the designs!

Rosie B! said...

Yes! Me either:)

N/A said...

whooop whooop!!

N/A said...

whooop whooop!!