9.10.09

Sweet Tee of the week



First let me just say, I LOVE FASHION as you may have guessed, [lol] but really, at heart, I'm just a jeans and tee-shirt kinda girl. OK,OK, maybe that's a little bit of a lie, but like most people I do appreciate a great graphic tee shirt. And because over the years I've been fascinated by a bunch of the ones that I see and collected some pretty cools ones my self I've decided to add a segment to my blog called: sweet tee of the week. in this segment I'll feature a cool tee shirt that's caught my attention on the street, on the web, on a human being, even off my own shelves. For the official debut I'd like to dedicate this sweet tee to anyone with a dream and a plan of action. Pharell Williams teamed up with Jay-Z for the track entitled ambitious on the BP3 album and its basically a motivational song about what it takes to get to where you need to go despite the negative energy spew at you. If you haven't heard this song, both the artist choose to use a lot of profane ad libs to fully express their feelings to the youth being "brought down by society", as Pharell explained to MTV news. They wanted to express themselves in a pure form (for lack of a better term). That would explain all the "fuck ya's" But I feel them, its totally necessary in this case. The tee itself was also a collaboration from the two artists and is featured in the Billionaire Boys Club clothing line, its been out for about a month now and in New York City these these shirts can be found at the Billionaire's Boy's Club/ Ice Cream Flagship store in the Soho District or on Madison avenue in Barneys New York. For more

information and locations on where you can find it, visit: http://bbcicecream.com/.

No comments: