13.10.09

Ralph Lauren's Pink Pony



Ralph Lauren has officially launched his annual Pink Pony campaign for cancer research. In the coming week Ralph Lauren stores worldwide will be in pink decorum to celebrate the label's Pink Pony collection of products - available in retail stores. Mr. Polo himself had this to say to Vogue magazine: "I have been dedicated to the fight against cancer for more than fifteen years; the Pink Pony Fund marks my commitment to this important cause." 20 percent of the price of each product from the range sold in the UK goes to The Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign to ensure that cancer can be treated earlier and more effectively across all communities. Designing for a good cause, is quite fly and considering the amount of time he’s spent on keeping this collection consistent, I can really see the commitment, yet another reason I have to admire this classic American designer. I strive to get to a point where giving back can be incorporated in what I love to do as well. For more information on this collection and others please visit: http://www.ralphlauren.com/

No comments: