12.9.09

Fashion's Night Out= Success!







!

Fashion's night out debuted on Thursday September 10th and it was indeed successful. I along with my partners in Crime and special a special guest gallivanted throughout New York City like a bunch of fanatical fashion obsessed fools. The city was on fire! You can't get energy like you get from this city anywhere else anyway, but when it involves fashion it’s on a whole other level. Our first stop was Macys' herald Square unfortunately Ms. Wintour was at the one in Queens. Upon my arrival I spotted the beautiful Amber Valetta & Tommy Hilfiger making their way out and into their cars. As I entered I heard the screams that lead me to the Fragrance department where Michael Kors gave out autographs and smiles. The very talented Rachel Roy was on the second level taking pictures with fans as her very new very affordably chic "Rachel" line flew off the hangers. Check out one of the pieces on Ms. Deejay! I just missed my opportunity for the meet & greet, but next time, right? Fifth Avenue was bombarded with people shopping, & browsing. Nine West looked like they were giving out free shoes, [imagine that] Juicy Couture was a mad house. Henri Bindle was flowing with alcohol, custom shoe makers and socialites. Down the street at Sean John, Mr. Sean himself was entertaining guests with Cypha Sounds on the ones & two's and a line outside that looked like BB Kings on a Saturday night. We reached SoHo where Rhianna was hopping from Store to Store "causing a stir" as twitter so eloquently put it. My favorite & latest import Top Shop got a visit from Vanessa & Angela Simmons while yours truly checked out the Boutique's clothes live Q&A section and took a bite of their delicious cookies. All and all a great way to spend an otherwise chilly and low key Thursday evening! I'm already anticipating next years' festivities!

1 comment:

N/A said...

glad one of us got to go!!