4.3.09

No Nuggets? Call 911...


Ever show up to McDonald's and order something only to feel the weight of disappointment come over you once you realized they didn't have what you wanted? When that has happened to me I usually drop a sad face order something else or keep it moving... like most people, right? Well, not if you're Latreasa Goodman from Florida... I stumbled upon this article today and I couldn't believe what I was reading. Here it is:

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.
"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

Seriously??!!!! Is it me,or is this heifer Buggin???

9 comments:

Jillian said...

i'm goin with BUGGIN! lol you'd be surprised but there are lots of stories on calls like this...i just don't get the rationale of calling 911 over some nuggets lol

i've noticed that while these fast food places are 24-7 not everything on the menu is always there...like when I want a mcflurry or some kind of shake or ice cream after the club (bc you know you want random things at 3am)...the machine is ALWAYS being cleaned at THAT time..why?..why i say?

JEN MOISE said...

LMAO!!!! BUGGINNNNNNNN!!!!! LOLOLOL

Jordan said...

I concur! :-) She's wilin' out of control!
BUT
I would be pissed too if they tried to give me a McDouble in place of nuggets though! They're nothing alike! One's beef and one's chicken and McDouble's are $1 (holla!!!) and 10-piece nuggets...aren't! I don't think I would be stupid or gully enough to call 911 and cause a scene over it though!

Rosie B! said...

Jillian: I know all to well about that 3am craving LOL... but C'mon!.. wasting a 911 operators time with BS tantrums about nuggets???? Freaking nuts!!! LOL

Rosie B! said...

YES JEN!!! LOLOLOL...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

Rosie B! said...

Jordan: LOL! OK,I completely agree! When I ask for a black shirt, I don't want you to try hustling me to give me a blue one;same principle applies in this case... but, 911?? honestly?? really??? SERIOUSLY???

Vegas International said...

Im defending that bitch!!!

That was some bullshyt!! She orders and pays for the nuggets, then you tell her, you dont have any more, and you wont giver her her money back b/c McD's has a no return policy. You motherfhukas lucky that wasnt me!!! Thats why i dont eat that shyt.

Then she gets arrested for misusing 911 ... thats bullsyhyt, SHE WAS ROBBED!!!

Rosie B! said...

LMAO!! Vegas, I understand your point, I agree that's where Mcdonald's messed up, they should've just refunded her and let her keep it moving or even easier than that, tell them they were out of them to begin with. But c'mon! I don't know how often an emergency occurs, but she could've been wasting the operators time while someone really needed their help! WTF??..lets be serious here, she went too far. what ever happpend to the good ol' " Let me speak to your supervisor or who ever is above you" threat? Bottom line she was being extra.

DJ Runna said...

No NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!! And no money back... Now you know I am a big Mcdonalds fan but if I can not get my money back esp. if they dont have something I want you would have seen me on the news that same night. LOL i dont play when it comes to my nuggets...