17.2.09

Who am I?

Who am I? beautiful, smart, cool, down to earth, sociable, loving, good spirited, goal oriented and all my guy friends and completely strangers say I'm a "great look", "good catch" & "wifey material" even...who am I? -only 90% of the (mostly Black) girls I know!...why are they single?? Family members, other friends & even random strangers question it. I've heard intimidating, not the right time, perhaps TOO picky but none of it really makes any sense to me. Somebody help me understand...

3 comments:

Peggy M. said...

same question resonates in my mind from time to time..

=/

JEN MOISE said...

I'm with u peggy...I don't know.... Why am I single is a question I ask myself too.

Shittttt...any answers?? I'm open to your opinions...lol

JEN MOISE said...

I'm with u peggy...I don't know.... Why am I single is a question I ask myself too.

Shittttt...any answers?? I'm open to your opinions...lol