9.2.09

Award show Fly- Grammy Highlights


Grammy night baby!! I can definitely appreciate the collaborations that were highlighted this year from Estelle & Kanye West, T.I. & Justin Timberlake, Chris Martin & Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx, Smokie Robinson, in the Four Tops tribute... and the T.I., Lil Wayne, Jay-Z & Kanye banger "Swagger Like us" featuring MIA (and almost her baby) was hands down the best performance of the night! Of course we watch for the love of music but in my world fashion is always a factor above are some of my favorites from last night!! Let me know who yours are.

4 comments:

Vegas International said...

didnt like HOV's look. It look untailored and not very sharp.

I didnt watch the red carpet shyt, i just shuffled back and forth waiting for the swagga performance. Kanye - my eyes are still bleeding that nigga looked so sharp.

Didnt like the hip hop casual shyt. Its the grammy's c'mon duke!

Rosie B! said...

Hov- well I obviously disagree I think he looked cool, not his best but definitley cool

The only hip-hop casual shyt I could think of was T.I.( pairing a tuxedo Blazer & White button up shirt with Jeans & sneakers?? hmmm)

Which Kanye did you like the most? American Boy? or Swagger? I missed his entry ensamble, for I'm sure it was different- either way I think the Mullet is distracting me from the Fresh.

Pierre of B.F.A.M said...

i needed that performance in my life, but i dont know whats realy really, reallly good with kanye's cut

Rosie B! said...

The mullet sittuation has gone mad P!!